- Este evento ha pasado.
Seminar and Workshop: Energy Body in Tibetan Medicine and Buddhism
abril 10 @ 10:00 am - abril 11 @ 1:00 pm UTC+670$
In this weekend workshop, Dr. Nida Chenagtsang will teach about the “Energy Body” and its connection to both the study of medicine and dharma:
Tibetan Medicine or Sowa Rigpa, the Science of Health of Health and Happiness has two main goals — prevention and cure. In order to accomplish these two, we must understand our subtle energy body which is the bridge between the mind and the physical body and the foundation of our health and wellbeing.
In Buddhism this energy body is known as the “Vajra Body” and it is through our understanding of the Vajra Body that we can learn how the gross physical body can be transformed into an enlightened body, how our energy/ speech can be transformed into enlightened energy/ speech, and how our ordinary mind can be transformed into enlightened mind.
We will learn about the subtle anatomy of our body, speech, and mind, consisting of tsa (channels), loong (energy), and thiglé (essential drops) and how to understand and work with this energy both medically and spiritually in order to promote physical and mental health and spiritual/ yogic transformation.
Dr. Nida Chenagtsang is a traditional Tibetan physician and lineage holder of the Yuthok Nyingthig, the unique Vajrayana Buddhist spiritual healing tradition of Tibetan Medicine. He has published several books and articles on Tibetan medicine, meditation, and yoga, and his extensive research and revival of ancient Tibetan healing methods has earned him great acclaim in both East and West.
Dr. Nida is the Medical Director of the Sowa Rigpa Institute: School of Traditional Tibetan Medicine (www.sowarigpainstitute.org); Co-Founder of the International Ngakmang Institute, established to preserve and maintain the Rebkong ngakpa non-monastic yogi/ini culture within modern Tibetan society; and Co-Founder of Pure Land Farms: Center for Tibetan Medicine, Meditation and Rejuvenation in Los Angeles, California (www.purelandfarms.com).
In addition to his work as a physician, he trains students in Sowa Rigpa and the Yuthok Nyingthig tradition in over forty countries around the world.
ONLINE ZOOM Seminar and Workshop:
Energy Body in Tibetan Medicine and Buddhism
Lecturer: Dr. Nida Chenagtsang
🗓 Dates: Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 April 2021
⏰ Schedule: 10:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m. both days. Mexico City Time
🌻 Investment USD 70 per person. In one payment
✳️ Limited space for 300 users
😃 Aimed at people with a general knowledge of Tibetan Buddhism
✅ Registration closes Friday, April 9 at 03:00 p.m. Mexico City Time
🛎 Cash at Casa Tibet México
🌈 Bank Transfer
Fundación Cultural Tibet, S.A. de C.V.
Account 04 46 48 63 12
CLABE 012 180 004 464 863 124
💳 PayPal payment fill out the https://bit.ly/3tx9ghf
– All PayPal payments should be through the link above. You will be redirected to an online form, which must be completed before payment.
– Direct PayPal payments won’t be received, we only receive and acknowledge payments done with the online form. All direct payments will be reimbursed and won’t be acknowledged as registration to the event.
– After your payment, we ask you to send the electronic invoice/receipt to the e-mail address: email@example.com with the all the personal data requested above. This will help us to speed up you registration.
– Any questions before and after your payment, please feel free to ask them at the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
– Please keep in mind that the PayPal registration ends t Friday, April 9 at 03:00 p.m. Mexico City Time. After this date the link and the online form won’t be available, and any further PayPal payments won’t be received. Any direct payment will be reimbursed and won’t be acknowledged as a registration.
👉🏾 Proof of Payment
IMPORTANT You must send your proof of payment to finalize your registration to email@example.com with the following information to finalize your registration to the event:
– The proof of payment must have the date
– Name of the bank from which you make the payment
– Write down your Name and Surname for the REGISTRATION / ACCESS
– Write your email in which we will send you access to the teachings
– Indicate the place where you live: City, State, and Country
– Cell phone number
🖥 Technical Requirements
– Have a user on the Zoom platform
– Download the application https://zoom.us/download
– Verify that you have the latest update
– Depending on the speed of your internet it will be the quality of the transmission that you will receive
– How to change the name of the profile in Zoom? https://bit.ly/3eMfOEJ
These provisions are intended to provide you with a wellness service, thank you for your cooperation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Given the problems related to the Covid-19 Pandemic, since March 2020 we have been giving all our activities virtually via Zoom. We are waiting for circumstances to improve and for permission from the government authorities of our country to return to normalcy.